500 g Salmon fillets
300g sweet potato
2 tsps tomato puree
2 tsps mustard
2.5oz brown breadcrumbs
3 spring onions
Bunch of chives
1 handful basil
8 0z natural yogurt
1 beaten egg
1. Peel and cut sweet potato into large chunks and steam for 15 minutes until soft.
At the same time steam or bake the salmon until cooked (10-15 minutes)
2. Roughly mash the sweet potato and flake in the salmon.
3. Squeeze in the lime juice, the tomato puree and the mustard. Mix well.
4. Add the yogurt and all of the chopped herbs.
5. Form small balls of the mixture with your hands and pat on the top to flatten.
6. Dip the fishcakes in the beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Either fry on a pan on a medium heat for 10-15 minutes or bake in the oven for 20 minutes 180*c