Win a €250 EUROBABY Gift Voucher for Ireland’s leading online baby and nursery shop as seen on whatsupmum screens in maternity hospitals.
Email the word Eurobaby to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp the word Eurobaby to 083 0650300 or complete the box below.
Good luck from the team at whatsupmum
You are providing your information to whatsupmum.ie. The information that you provide will only be used for the purposes of this prize draw. All information will be deleted 48 hours after the closing date of the competition.
The competition will close on March 30th at 23.59
The winner will receive a €250 Gift Voucher for Eurobaby
The winner will be selected at random.
The winner will be notified by whatsupmum by email or whatapp.
The decision by whatsupmum of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
In the event that a winner does not respond to whatsupmum within 14 days of being sent a notification that they have won, they will lose their right to the prize.
Please allow 28 working days to receive the prize.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland
- The closing date for entries is stated on the main competition page; please take note of this date. Entries received after this date will not be included in the draw.
- All correct answers submitted will be entered into the draw.
- Winning entry will be picked randomly from correct entries received.
- The decision in respect of a winner is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of any such decision.
- No cash or other alternative will be offered, and prizes are non-transferable
- In order to claim their prize, winners will be required to provide their postal address which must be located in the Republic of Ireland.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reasons.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read, understood and accepted, these terms and conditions.